Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


John has often gotten balloons for my birthday or other occasions because Max loves them. Max would play with them for weeks. This balloon lasted all of 2 hours before Zach popped it. Looks like this tradition may die with Zach.

He really tries to cheese for the camera.
We spotted Mater on the side of the road the other day near Portland. Max was in heaven!!
Playing in the "big backyard" as Max calls it a few weekends ago.
Max enjoying a cupcake from Zach's birthday.
To document our attempt at roller skating with Garrett's fam and Grandma B. Sorry random kid in our pic. Zach loved the music and Max struggled to say the least. John and I both got more of a work out than we had planned.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow! I cant believe how big your kids are! Miss you guys!

I'm Kristen said...

I have to say that Zach's cheese is one of my very favorite things! I pulled out my camera the last time he was here and he totally performed for me :).

Anonymous said...

Zach is SOOOO big! We can't wait to see you and your boys!

Anonymous said...

一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 一对一聊天