Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CRAWLING!

Last night Max finally decided to crawl. I guess we have enticed him with John's cell phone a few too many times over the last few months because we also found a big crack in the front screen of the phone.
video

Today, my life changed drastically. He really go the hang of things today. I was trying to do 4 loads of laundry in lightning speed at my in-laws and Max somehow managed to pull the entertainment center drawer out, get some of his fingers inside and then close it. Ouch! I was only about 10 feet away switching the laundry and boy did I hear him scream. It looked so painful but probably more for my mommy hear strings.

7 comments:

Savannah said...

That is TOO cute! Love it!!!

Kelli Duthrie said...

Well, you are really going to be on your toes now! Poor Max and his little fingers! Unfortunately, I doubt this is where his injuries end, probably more of a beginning. I continue to try teaching Brin how to crawl.. not going so well. But today she decided to roll over a few times (Which she rarely does!) I can't imagine her crawling right now. Virtually my whole apartment would have to be rearranged to prevent potential injuries!

Matthew and Hailey said...

Will also loved our phone a little too much, but it was great for getting him to crawl towards us. What a fun stage-except for when they get into everything.

Brian, Jami, Paige, Austin and Bryn said...

Yay, Max!! Bethany and John, your life will not be the same, that's for sure!! :0) You'll be amazed at how much you'll have to baby proof now, but oh, what a fun stage!! We love you guys!! Have fun this weekend!!!

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

Yes crawling changes everything! I'm sure walking will be worse. :)
Easton has sustained many injuries due to his crawling abilities; luckily they are pretty resiliant. Hope you guys are doing well!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Chelsea said...

So cute! He's getting so big! By the time graduation comes around I'm sure he'll be walking! I hope John's rotations are going well. I miss seeing you guys!